Autoliv's primary goal is to Save More Lives. Our products never get a second chance. This is why we can never compromise on quality. We are working to increase vehicle safety by developing seatbelts, airbags and steering wheels and you can be part of our team as a Project Buyer.
If you think you'll like to manage the following responsibilities at higher standards:
- Responsible for Purchasing deliverables within serial (AS007) and new customer projects (AS100).
- Performs Sourcing Process (AS57) within project targets (quality, cost, time) and commodity strategy
- Supports with new component estimations in pre-sourcing phase (PSC process – AS34)
- Ensures production capacity at suppliers and on-time delivery of samples & technical documentation (PPAP package)
- Represents business interests of both Autoliv and suppliers
- Establishing and maintaining strong relationships with internal/external client
- Negotiating with suppliers and building positive, long-term relationships.
- Supplier evaluation and bid analysis – provide input and recommendations
- Identifying ways to improve related business-as-usual processes – including the development of standard templates and processes, and identifying and implementing automation opportunities
- Strive to Purchasing KPIs fulfillment;
- Seek VEVA opportunities/cost improvement within projects or current production;
- Promote and search for standardization, process improvements and innovation;
- Build partnership and maintains collaborative relationship within organization and with suppliers;
- Be an active member in project cross functional teams;
and if you have/are:
- Technical University Degree and experience
- Advanced communication skills in English;
- Team work oriented & Embraces cultural diversity;
- Organized, agile, committed & motivated person;
- Proven successful track record in a similar role
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and perform under pressure
- Focused to deliver saving and to constantly find cost reduction opportunities for the clients
- Excellent analytical skills and mindset
- Good problem-solving, relationship management, escalation management and influencing skills with a strong customer-service orientation
- Good understanding of Sourcing Operations processes and best practices
- Ready to interact with stakeholders from all organizational levels.
- A delivery-focused source and a team player who feels comfortable creating their own profile and credibility.
Then we will be more than glad to chat with you about your experience and your career goals.
Being onboard our journey of saving more lives will reward you in many ways:
- An attractive salary package with additional benefits such as meal tickets, lunch subsidy, 13th salary and other bonuses throughout the year
- Health & Wellness focus through a private medical cover, remote work, sport activities and discounts
- Professional development, including training and talent management, so that we are all growing together
- Autonomous working environment, with task diversity & challenging projects, to keep things interesting.
Our international work environment can offer you challenging and rewarding opportunities. We are committed to develop people’s skills, knowledge and creative potential. Our training and development programs emphasize technical competency, leadership development and business management skill.
More lives saved – more life lived!
***Please apply with a CV in English because your application will be reviewed by a European Team.