Autoliv's primary goal is to Save More Lives. Our products never get a second chance. This is why we can never compromise on quality. We are working to increase vehicle safety by developing seatbelts, airbags and steering wheels and you can be part of our team as Electronics & Mechatronics Global Supplier Quality Manager.
This role is overseeing electronics technology roadmap and GDPs to ensure a quality assured supply chain readiness. Responsible to initiate supplier related activities for new products and innovations with the support from divisional Segment / Project SQ.
If you think you'll like to manage the following responsibilities at higher standards:
- Actively involved in the supplier strategy with SCM (Segments)
- Align Supplier Category setting together with Lead buyers
- Resourcing plans, etc.
- Supplier Prequalification including evaluation based on ASPICE
- Contribute to ALV electronics supplier management procedures
- Assist Project SQ with specification input as technical expertise in assigned commodity design and manufacturing equipment to work with suppliers in developing optimal product designs and manufacturing processes.
- Owner of the planning and execution of electronics supplier audits
- Work with the multiple teams such as: Hardware Design Engineering, Purchasing, Supply Chain Management, Quality, Reliability and Compliance.
- Provide engineering support for component risk assessments on new designs. Working with suppliers to develop new products aligned to Autoliv product needs.
- Represent SQ in Sourcing Governance meetings (pre-APDS Sourcing scenario, Concurrence meeting etc.)
- Help driving Autoliv´s processes, standards, and way of working within the E&M area.
and if you have/are:
- Bachelor in Engineering
- English – required to be fluent (verbal and written)
- AIAG Core tools
- Familiar with ISO26262
- Knowledge of ISO2700, TISAX, ISO/SAE21434
- Good knowledge or even mastery of IPC standards. See https://www.ipc.org/ipc-standards
- Good knowledge of A-SPICE (ISO IEC 33000 and/or VDA Band 6.3), qualified automotive SPICE assessor welcome
- Experience in Electronics hardware / software development
- 3-5 years of electronics relevant experience in component engineering
- 3-5 years previous experience in supply chain, engineering, quality and/or manufacturing
- 3-5 years experience in PCBA manufacturing
- 3-5 years experience in joining technology of electrical components (i.e. soldering, crimping, press-fit, etc…)
Then we will be more than glad to chat with you about your experience and your career goals.
Our international work environment can offer you challenging and rewarding opportunities. We are committed to develop people’s skills, knowledge and creative potential. Our training and development programs emphasize technical competency, leadership development and business management skill. More lives saved – more life lived!