Autoliv's primary goal is to Save More Lives. Our products never get a second chance. This is why we can never compromise on quality. We are working to increase vehicle safety by developing seatbelts, airbags and steering wheels and you can be part of our team as Global Information Security Compliance Analyst (TISAX Support).
You will be a key player in the Global IT Security, Risk & Compliance team and have the opportunity to work in a truly global environment, by continuously driving information security posture in the organization.
Take a step up in your career
In this role your primary responsibilities will be to support and drive awareness and adherence to TISAX and Autoliv Compliance Framework. TISAX is the Information Security Management Framework for Automotive industry based on ISO27000. You will support development and maintenance of TISAX operations and procedures such as attestation, issue management, training, and reporting.
If you think you'll like to manage the following responsibilities at higher standards:
- Prepare and conduct Compliance and management testing
- Conduct a follow-up review of internal and external issues and observations
- Support and guide development and execution of management action plans
- Follow-up status and report to stakeholders
- Ensure that sites which are facing re-audit are prepared in timely manner
- Keeping the processes and TISAX framework up-to-date and align with other requirements such as SOX, Autoliv Compliance Framework etc
- Train and guide stakeholders on requirements and share best practices
- Support initiatives and project on global level and drive a strong information security culture and posture
and if you have/are:
- Master or bachelor’s degree in IT/Security/Cyber-Security preferred
- Information Security experience with minimum 2 years focused on Audit or Compliance experience (ISO 27000/TISAX or similar)
- ISMS (Information Security Management System ) and IT experience in an international environment
- Able to prioritize tasks and manage deadlines
- Program or project management experience
- Process development experience with the ability to continuously improve processes
- Structured approach to work with strong coordination skills
- Ability to communicate fluently in English, both written and spoken
- Efficient and clear communicator/” networker”
Our international work environment can offer you challenging and rewarding opportunities. We are committed to develop people’s skills, knowledge and creative potential. Our training and development programs emphasize technical competency, leadership development and business management skill. More lives saved – more life lived!