Autoliv's primary goal is to Save More Lives. Our products never get a second chance. This is why we can never compromise on quality. We are working to increase vehicle safety by developing seatbelts, airbags and steering wheels and you can be part of our team as Business Unit Controller .
This role will support the Business Units by creating transparency in all business aspects as financial project planning, quotation and AS100 execution, contracting, contribution and profitability reporting, calculations, benchmarks, tracking of income payments etc.
If you think you'll like to manage the following responsibilities at higher standards:
- Transparency of impact of business decisions along the Product Life Cycle towards the BU’s and ALV’s profitability, understanding of consequences from current and future product portfolio from RFQ to End of Life, understand and give transparency for current and future CIS
- Controlling of Sales prices, Annual and ad hoc price reductions/recoveries as well as one time payments
- Controlling the approval process’ related to price APR’s, Lump sums and other cash out to customers, identifying the impacts of price changes in forecast as well as actual numbers
- Monitoring the correctness of sales prices invoiced
- Create and maintain an effective system to drive the realization of commercial excellence tasks with the focus on cash in improvements and sales price increases
- Maintain the monthly sales price accruals as well as other price related accruals acc the SOX and US GAAP requirements
- Reporting and follow-up (actual-plan comparisons)
- User support regarding AMIS/AFIS/ICAN system
- Monitoring of AMIS (market information) data changes
- Calculation and Benchmarking
- Support the project controlling for AS100 projects
- Push for and actively work on cost reduction activities
- Improve the Business Unit and Project controller team by identifying and implement process improvements
and if you have/are:
Our international work environment can offer you challenging and rewarding opportunities. We are committed to develop people’s skills, knowledge and creative potential. Our training and development programs emphasize technical competency, leadership development and business management skill. More lives saved – more life lived!