Autoliv's primary goal is to Save More Lives. Our products never get a second chance. This is why we can never compromise on quality. We are working to increase vehicle safety by developing seatbelts, airbags and steering wheels and you can be part of our team as Business Analyst Source to Pay.
You will be responsible for documenting business requirements, modelling processes and roles, configuring integrated solutions and support a global platform. All this with a fresh and growing team and a system we are just starting to implement.
If you think you'll like to manage the following responsibilities at higher standards:
- Ensure business requirements are met and aligned with strategy
- Improve connection between global functions representatives / system owners and IT-specialists within Global-IT
- Report Project Status to Sponsors and Steering Committees
- Closely cooperate with other business analysts to ensure consistency of processes and data between different domains
- Establishes clear priorities among project activities
- Provide or ensure 2nd/3rd line of support for systems in scope
- Perform configurations on systems in scope
- Ensure integrity and security of corporate data
- Ensure integrity on systems functionality (testing after updates, changes)
- Coordinate, support or execute key and end-user training activities for systems in scope.
and if you have/are:
- Degree in Information Technology, Business Administration or similar
- Experience with Source to Pay / Procure to pay processes
- Expert in the coupe BSM platform
Then we will be more than glad to chat with you about your experience and your career goals.
Our international work environment can offer you challenging and rewarding opportunities. We are committed to develop people’s skills, knowledge and creative potential. Our training and development programs emphasize technical competency, leadership development and business management skill. More lives saved – more life lived!