About Indirect Purchasing Team in Autoliv:
Indirect Purchasing (IPU) Mission is to add value to Autoliv by managing the purchasing activities of indirect material and services by maximizing total value of ownership while acting according to our company's code of conduct and stakeholders needs.
About the position of Global Category Manager - Energy
This is a global role that is very demanding as there is very little existing structures currently for the energy-area. The role will require a combination of entrepreneurial spirit, leadership, category management, and a passion for sustainability!
You will be part of the newly established Global Category Management team within indirect purchasing.
Roadmap to reach the green energy targets
- Coordinate activities with all concerned stakeholders within the company, e.g. working with Autoliv Health and Safety and Energy managers, product lines and divisions.
- In cooperation with divisions implement and continuously develop the roadmap with up-to-date requirements for all Autoliv sites to reach the targets for fossil-free electricity and fuels.
- Responsibility for the governance structure to report on the progress of towards Autoliv’s targeted KPIs.
Sourcing and Category Strategy
- Implement Company-wide sourcing strategy, i.e. a ”Green Sourcing wave” to optimize commercial and technical setup for supply of energy to all Autoliv sites. (e.g., bundle geographical sites, mix with own solar, alternative technologies, PPA or vPPA.)
- Optimize the global Energy-category strategy commercially, on cost, risk, etc… and at the same time meet all sustainability targets.
- Establish and lead the newly created Energy-category from a central perspective. This means to mobilize a team of strategic buyers in each division to develop and execute the strategy and ensure that the sourcing pipeline is defined and delivered. Also to propose an optimal operating model to secure energy for the future (e.g. investigate different outsourced or semi-outsourced setups for energy-sourcing)
- Actively contribute to the development of the newly established global category management team.
- Engage with multiple levels of the Autoliv organization, external energy experts and suppliers to troubleshoot problems, ensure mitigation, and project implementation on time.
- Preparation of agendas & contents for management meetings and steering committees.
- Report direct line to the IPU director global category management.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Completed university degree in Engineering, e.g. Electrical, Energy, Environmental or related fields
- 5 years category management experience
- 5 years team leadership experience
- Experience in Project Management, ideally on complex global projects
- Holistic analytical skills and able to build new structure and drive for results.
- Good skills in MS Office products
- Fluent in English
- Capability to independently drive strategic initiatives and develop solutions
- Positive attitude and proactive approach, ability to work under pressure
- Willingness to travel
Position located in Zug, Switzerland.