Autoliv's primary goal is to Save More Lives. Our products never get a second chance. This is why we can never compromise on quality. We are working to increase vehicle safety by developing seatbelts, airbags and steering wheels and you can be part of our team as IE Team Leader Project Platform.
The Industrial Engineering Process Application department in Germany is working with all EU plants. Based on our central organization we are responsible for the start of all EU wide projects and Project Steering Committees.
If you think you'll like to manage the following responsibilities at higher standards:
- Support of the sales organization with key process input and engineering hours planning for all products.
- Financial and Budgeting resource planning.
- Key contact for Project Manager from Project Steering Committee into Project Management for all production process related approvals and escalations.
- Participation of all EU Project Steering Committee and Project Kick-off and aligning about the production process team set-up with local launch managers.
- Follow up all EU project production line stream activities within Phase 1, handover to local launch after agreed product and process strategy (TG1 or 2); responsibility until TG3, if new development process is needed for project (A3 or A4 IE-Projects).
- Follow-up process development projects.
- Networking to other Seatbelts IE Application platform (Local Launch Platform), IE serial organization, PLS, PMT, GPM.
- Support of GPM global application teams.
- Align within Project procedures in all EU plants.
- Plan project manpower, leading and developing of people within the team
- If needed, lead projects to reduce workload for the PO’s or supporting during illness or holiday.
- Responsible to achieve Project Process targets (cost, timing, quality).
- Leading and developing of people.
- Definition of team goals (Policy Deployment).
and if you have/are:
- Bachelor's / Master's Degree in "Production management / Process engineering"
- Project management skills within IE organization
- Leadership skills
- More than 5 years of practice in the operational area of Automotive industry
then we will be more than glad to chat with you about your experience and your career goals.
This role requires relocation to Autoliv North Germany (ANG, Otto-Hahn-Straße 4, Elmshorn, Hamburg).
Our international work environment can offer you challenging and rewarding opportunities. We are committed to develop people’s skills, knowledge and creative potential. Our training and development programs emphasize technical competency, leadership development and business management skill. More lives saved – more life lived!