Autoliv's primary goal is to Save More Lives. Our products never get a second chance. This is why we can never compromise on quality. We are working to increase vehicle safety by developing seatbelts, airbags and steering wheels and you can be part of our team as ROLE .
Responsible for support operations activities on company’s perimeter and internal network security systems and controls including, but not limited to, enterprise firewalls, intrusion detection/prevention systems, remote workforce security, network security access control, coupled with advanced policy management. Troubleshoot, maintain and ensure services provided by Network Services team performs according to the agreed OLA’s..
What are the most critical obstacles to success in the role?
- Troubleshooting the issues, providing effective workarounds and good analysis that helps to find permanent fixes.
- Participates in the establishment of network security environments in new or existing Autoliv locations following the standard procedures. Assisting on installing new hardware.
- Supporting definition and executing release management and change management for services and systems already transferred to operations based on service owners’ specifications and needs.
What are the expectations for results/deliverables?
- Good analysis and proposals for resolution of incidents
- Ensure availability of network services to meet KPIs and OLA’s
- Successful deployment of solution by executing projects.
- Successful definition of execution of major changes and release for systems and services being under operations.
What will be the accountabilities/KPIs of the role?
- Network security systems availability
- Support the team to achieve the designated KPI’s that results from the policy deployment such OLA’s for performance and availability or Incident Survey average rating among others that might be designated specifically for the position or the activities.
What functional or technical skills are needed for the role?
- Strong on core security technologies (Firewall -Check point preferable-, ISE; Umbrella, VPN and Remote access security among others)
- Knowledge and experience of implementing and operating core security technologies including network security, cloud security, content security, endpoint protection and detection, secure network access, visibility and enforcements.
Our international work environment can offer you challenging and rewarding opportunities. We are committed to develop people’s skills, knowledge and creative potential. Our training and development programs emphasize technical competency, leadership development and business management skill. More lives saved – more life lived!