Autoliv's primary goal is to Save More Lives. Our products never get a second chance. This is why we can never compromise on quality. We are working to increase vehicle safety by developing seatbelts, airbags, steering wheels and not only and you can be part of our team as Global IT Senior System Engineer.
If you think that working with the Business IT Organization (Supply Chain) you'll be able to perform the following responsibilities at higher standards:
- Designing, installing and administrating existing and new Global IT systems and platform with the support of the global operational teams
- Suggest and review infrastructure requirements for new IT solutions
- Evaluation and Deployment of solutions selected to meet business needs
- Create architectural standards & documentation
- Administer, monitor and ensure business system operation and suggest optimization solutions
- Support L3 level incidents and transition to Service team
and if you have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology;
- Minimum of 5 years of experience of working in IT infrastructure engineering/architecture.
- Experience with main operating systems (Linux –must- and Windows), application servers, webservers, databases. Strong experience with On-Prem / Cloud Infrastructure services.
- Advanced Certification (VMware, RedHat, etc.) or equivalent. Experience with automation and Orchestration of infrastructure operational processes (Ansible, CI/CD solutions, Development Pipelines, etc.)
- Experience with Private / hybrid cloud solutions either commercial tools or OpenSource would be an advantage. Experience with Containers (Kubernetes, Docker, etc.).
- Experienced in technology consulting projects:
- Definition of Infrastructure Strategies and Roadmap
- Architecture Design and Implementation of Infrastructure and Automation Solutions
Then we will be more than glad to chat with you about your experience and your career goals.
Our international work environment can offer you challenging and rewarding opportunities. We are committed to develop people’s skills, knowledge and creative potential. Our training and development programs emphasize technical competency, leadership development and business management skills.
More lives saved – more life lived!
Preferred location: France, Gourney-en-Bray