We are looking for a Test & Monitoring responsible to join our global IT security, Risk & Compliance team. You will have the opportunity to work in a truly global environment, helping to continuously reduce risk by driving awareness and adherence to compliance requirements with key stakeholders in the organization.
Autoliv's primary goal is to Save More Lives. That is why we continuously focus on consistency and quality. We are working to increase vehicle safety by developing seatbelts, airbags and steering wheels. Autoliv is on a digitalization journey, the importance of implementing the right IT security controls has the attention all the way to the board level. Do you want to come and help us on this journey? You can be part of our Global team as Junior IT Security, Risk & Compliance -Test & Monitoring Responsible.
Who are you?
- We are looking for a candidate in the start of your career, with a passion to continue expand in IT- and Information- Security.
- The right attitude and mindset are key factors to support us in this journey. Quality, consistency with balance of efficiency is key, with a willingness to learn and improve over time.
- You are a good team-player with excellent organizational skills. You enjoy helping to bring structure and clarity and piece the puzzle together in an unstructured and ever evolving world.
- Strong communication skills are required, as you will interact with key stakeholders internationally on a regular basis, and at different levels in the organization. Importance to adjust communication for the target audience.
• You have an ability to multitask, competing priorities while maintaining a high degree of accuracy and attention to details
• You are assertive and able to face challenging situations, adaptable to changes
• You have an ability to effectively monitor and meet timelines even under pressure.
You will be a key player in Autoliv Global IT Security team working with IT Security, Risk and compliance activities and focus on the monitoring and continuous improvement.
Key focus areas:
Monitoring of Autoliv Compliance Framework for IT (ACF)
- Continuously monitor and drive progress on mitigation activities with IT Service Owners and Business Owners to close gaps, remediate issues and ensure compliance to Autoliv internal & external requirements and controls
- Conduct lessons learned, recommend and help drive improvements to tracking and monitoring activities in ServiceNow IRM/GRC.
- Guide & Train users in Autoliv ServiceNow platform, in particular the IRM/GRC module
- Report and support of tracking KPIs to measure effectiveness of security controls, compliance, and to communicate status to key stakeholders.
SOX Compliance & effectiveness testing
- Plan and prepare management testing of SOX IT General Controls (ITGC) controls according to the yearly lifecycle in the SOX Program
- Perform effectiveness testing of SOX ITGC in ServiceNow IRM/GRC module per defined frequency
- Clearly and concisely document audit test procedures, results, and findings
- Report and communicate test results and status to internal and external stakeholders
Other areas for future development: Support and assist different IT Risk & compliance activities
- Assist in performance & management of IT Risk assessments for Autoliv entities and IT Services
- Assist IT Security team members in the performance of Risk Assessments
- Assist management and updating of IT risk management results and reporting
- On global and divisional level, participate in IT security and IT compliance projects & initiatives
- Final Degree: Bachelor’s Degree in IT/Security/Cyber-Security preferred, or if you’ve acquired this by work experience.
- At minimum 1-2 years Information Systems experience with preferred focus on Information Security
- Experience in working internationally is a merit, as you will meet a lot of different people, culture and at different levels in the organization
• Knowledge of one or more of the following frameworks: SOX, ISO 2700x, NIST, ITIL, COBIT, TISAX
• Knowledge and hands-on experience of GRC tools (ServiceNow IRM/GRC preferred)
• Ability to communicate fluently in English, both written and spoken.
Our international work environment can offer you challenging and rewarding opportunities. We are committed to develop people’s skills, knowledge, and creative potential. Our training and development programs emphasize technical competency, leadership development and business management skills. More lives saved – more life lived!
- The Romania IT office for Autoliv is located in Brasov, in this role you will be able to do hybrid remote work.